1. Personal Information
What do we do with your information?
We collect Personal Information (as defined below) that we consider necessary to provide the Services in the safest, smoothest and most efficient manner. We may also collect additional Personal Information if you decide to provide it to us. Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as name, address, telephone or mobile number, email address) or other information about the individual. Personal information does not include aggregated information, which is data we collect about the use of our Services.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but by doing so, you may not be able to take advantage of many of our Services’ features and functionality. We use Personal Information to deliver the Services to you, to improve our Services and to develop analytics and aggregated data that allows us and our affiliates to improve our Services. In order to make full use of our Services, you must first create a use account, and provide baseline information setup your account and profile. Once you give us your Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us.
In order to use some features of our Services, you must first complete the registration form and create a username and password. During registration, you are required to give truthful contact information (such as name and email address) in accordance with our Terms of Service. We use this information to contact you about our Services that you may be interested in. We will use this information in order to provide our Services to you. We may also link your registration information to aggregate information about your usage of our Services, and we will use that information to understand how you use our Services and to improve our performance of Services to you. In addition, we collect information related to your usage of our Services. We will not share that information with third parties, except for Internet or telecommunications companies who we use to provide the Services.
We automatically track certain information based upon your use of our Services. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community.
When you purchase something from our Website or Platform, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
2. Email marketing (if applicable):
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Like many websites, we automatically gather certain information about our Website traffic and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We may use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base. We use a third-party tracking service that uses log files and cookies, see below, to track non-Personal Information about visitors to the Website in the aggregate. This service captures usage and volume statistics to improve our Services.
How do you get my consent?
By using our Services, you indicate your consent for Peak Wellness Psychiatry and our affiliates to collect and use your personal information.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, pay for a service, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at the address below.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
5. Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our Website, Platform, or store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. Some of our Services may include features that give you the option to share certain of your information with friends and other third parties. If you use such features, we will share such information with the persons you identify.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure our Platforms uses accepted industry standards.
By using our Services, you indicate your consent for Rest Devices and our affiliates to send cookies to your computer or mobile device in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our services; you may turn off cookies in your browser though, in doing so, some or all of our Services may not work.
9. Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age in your state or province of residence.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of eighteen (18) without parental consent. We do not knowingly collect information for individuals under the age of 18 (including, for children under the age of 13, “personal information” as defined in the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) without the verifiable consent of that child’s parent or guardian. If we learn that we have received any information for an individual under the age of 18, we process and delete that information as required by applicable law. If you are aware of a child providing personal information to us without parental consent, please contact us using the information below.
10. Mobile Use
If you use our Services on a mobile device, we may collect information from your device, including device ID, your mobile carrier, and your physical (GPS) location. We may store and use that information for security purposes (for example, for user verification). Once you have established your account on your mobile device or computer, we may collect information we receive from your mobile device or computer, such as your device’s type, number and the serial number of its chip.
Surveys, Contests, Or Promotions. We may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests or promotions through our Services. If you participate, we will request certain Personal Information from you. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information.
11. Service-related Announcements
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
12. Profile Information
We may purchase marketing data from third parties and add it to our existing user database, to better target our advertising and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you would be interested. To enrich our profiles of individual customers, we tie this information to the Personal Information they have provided to us.
13. Changes To This Policy
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
14. Additional Information for California Residents
15.1. Categories of Personal Information Peak Wellness Psychiatry Collects
- Protected characteristics such as your age, gender, religion, race and ethnicity;
- Commercial information </b >such as your purchase history;
- Identifiers such as name, phone number, mailing address, email address, and UserAccount information (such as username and password), IP address, online identifiers, and device identifiers;
- Financial information such as payment card number, and insurance information such as insurance policy number, if you use insurance to purchase a Service or product;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as information about domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete, search terms, and uploads or downloads;
- Health and medical information, such as your medical history and information we derive from health symptoms and health information;
- Professional or employment-related information such as the name and address of the company you work for, in connection with insurance requests;
- Audio and visual information, such as audio, video, and images of you;
- Geolocation information such as your precise or approximate location; and
- Other personal information, such as date of birth and any other personal information you share with us.
15.2. Using and Sharing Personal Information
- Our affiliates.
- A third party, including another company, during the negotiations for and if we undergo a merger, acquisition,bankruptcy, or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part).
- Service Providers (as defined above and in the CCPA) that provide us with services to support our operations, such as customer service, email management, analytics, and IT providers.
- With your consent, or as otherwise directed by you.
- Government authorities and law enforcement, if we are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Other third parties, for purposes of fulfilling our legal obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order, or other legal process, such as preventing, detecting, and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities; protecting the rights, property, or safety of you, us, or another party; enforcing any agreements with you; responding to claims; and resolving disputes.
The CCPA sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” (as defined in the CCPA) personal information to third parties. Based on our understanding of the definition of “sell,” we will not “sell” your personal information and have not done so in the prior 12 months from the effective date of this Policy.
15.3. Your CCPA Rights
Provided that you are a California resident, the CCPA permits you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you
- Inform you about the the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information; categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information.
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
- Delete certain personal information we hold about you; and
The CCPA further provides you with the right not to be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your rights. There are certain cases where particular information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For instance, we require certain information in order to provide the Services including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, and address.
For security and legal reasons, we reserve the right to refuse requests that require us to access third-party websites or services. We also reserve the right to verify your identity to our satisfaction before responding to your request. If we cannot verify your identity, we may deny your request. In some cases, we may require additional information, in which case we will contact you. When verifying requests, our verification standards vary depending on the sensitivity of the request. For additional information
regarding your legal rights under California law or if you want to exercise any of them, or if you are an authorized agent making a request on a California consumer’s behalf, please call us at (888) 909-8676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a detailed description of the right you would like to exercise and id you want to exercise this right with regard to some or all of your personal information.
15.4. “Shine the Light” Disclosure
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) allows California residents the right under some circumstances to request information regarding our disclosure of some categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. Peak Wellness Psychiatry does not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
17. Questions And Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or call (888) 909-8676.
Categories of information that Peak Wellness Psychiatry collects